martes, 16 de febrero de 2021

 By 

Camilo Guzman

Dear friend Joseph,

I hope you´re feeling great in Berlin, what did you do yesterday? my day was very strange as my family is a little complex, I have neither voice nor boot, I remember you were studying to be a pilot, I´d love to know how did you study in Berlin?, did you have to ask your uncle for help?, Joseph soon I will be with you and I long to know the most important thing of Berlin.

 

Remember to give my regards to your uncle. Joseph you have to be very judicious with your work in college, soon I´ll be with you.

 

Friend remember that in a few months I will be in Berlin with you, we will get to know the whole city, I’d love you to tell me all about Berlin, I hope Berlin  is clean, big and interesting also that your city is modern and  with less pollution.

 

Remember to go to the Reichstag or Checkpoint Charlie

 

Your friend.
Camilo Guzman

 

 

8 comentarios: